TITLE Boxing Club offers explosive total body boxing and kickboxing workouts. Called the POWER HOUR, these group fitness classes capitalize on the training of professional boxers, kick-boxers and mixed martial artists. Plus, each Club features authentic Title Boxing equipment, including heavy bag stations, Title boxing ring, speed bags and double end bags, plus free weights and cardiovascular machines.
TITLE Boxing Club provides premier weight loss and fitness club to people of all fitness levels. Results are guaranteed because all our trainers pledge and commit to your success!
- Maya Irwin - Maya Irwin Maya Irwin has trained in Muay Thai kickboxing since 2008. She wanted to get fit and in better […]
- Ray Jula - Ray Jula I’ve always had a deep and passionate interest in all Martial Arts since I was seven. Later in […]
- Beth Castner - Beth Castner I have been a competitive athlete since I was 7 years old. When I was in high school, […]
- Donnie Bowen - Donnie Bowen I started training since I was probably 7 years old, in Tae Kwon Do (in Fort Clayton, Panama). […]
- Michelle Bowen - Michelle Bowen My name is Michelle Bowen, and I have four amazing children. I should start by saying that one […]
- Ryan Grice - Ryan Grice Ryan Grice has been active all his life. When he started training freerunning in 2006, he began researching […]
- LaToya Andresen - LaToya Andresen I’ve always had a passion for boxing ever since I was 7 years old. My favorite boxer throughout […]
- Gabe Redel - Gabe Redel Gabe Redel has trained under several world class MMA fighters and kick boxers. He spent three years learning […]
- Roman A. Gutierrez - Roman A. Gutierrez I am an amateur boxer and was a nationally ranked wrestler in high school so physical training […]